Program Duration: 3 Days (May 15th – 17th, 2017 ) | Fees: SAR 14,500 per participant | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Certificate of attendance will be issued by Program on Negotiation | HARVARD LAW SCHOOL
Founded in 1983, the Program on Negotiation is a consortium program of Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and Tufts University. Learn More
Negotiation and leadership skills are essential for succeeding in today’s dynamic world. Effective negotiations with international business partners, vendors, colleagues, government officials, and key stakeholders can make an immense difference in successfully running your business and organization. This program has been designed for leaders to learn professional negotiation techniques, including how to overcome barriers and achieve winning outcomes for both parties at the bargaining table.
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes:
- Learn how to confidently negotiate successful deals around the world
- Discover how to build partnerships and create sustainable outcomes.
- Understand how to create value and find win-win solutions to complex problems.
- Improve your working relationships with boards of directors, colleagues, subordinates, clients, and other key stakeholders through effective negotiation and leadership
- Understand how to conduct international negotiations effectively in a turbulent environment
- Learn how to negotiate in a multi-cultural environment
- Design and implement innovative strategies for successful negotiations